Iced Ceylon Gold
Steep for 2-4 minutes, 98°C.
Flash chill by pouring over ice.
Kosher Certified, USDA Organic
Did You Know?
Iced Tea was first popularized at the 1904 St. Louis World’s Fair when the India delegation couldn’t persuade attendees to try their hot tea in the sweltering summer heat. With ice added, the clean, refreshing taste was an instant success.
Elevating iced tea to a higher level, Tea Forté transforms a cool glass of iced tea into an entertaining event. Experience authentic iced tea with the balance and beauty of our innovative Tea Over Ice. The skillfully hand-crafted ingenious design of our Steep & Chill glass pitchers delivers delicious and refreshing iced tea steeped and chilled moments before you drink it. Tea Over Ice unlocks the diverse and subtle flavors and rich cool scent to deliver the ultimate gourmet iced tea.
CEYLON SWEET MINT
1 Ceylon Gold Tea-Over-Ice infuser
¼ - ½ cup of sugar
sprigs of fresh mint
Small top pitcher
- Muddle 2-3 springs of mint
- Add Ceylon Gold Tea-Over-Ice Infuser and fill with heated water
- Add up to ½ cup sugar
- Steep infuser for 5 minutes, stir well until sugar is dissolved
Large bottom pitcher
- Fill with ice
- Pour contents of small pitcher into bottom pitcher
- Serve in tall iced-filled glass and garnish with sprigs of fresh mint.
* Limiting sugar to ¼ cup may be best for sweet tea novices.
Makes 2-3 servings